Wednesday, December 28, 2011

sussan khalifa wrote a new message in your guestbook.


sussan khalifa wrote a message in your guestbook.
You received this notification because you are a member of Netlog.
Attention! Notification links in e-mails are only valid for one month.
Your Netlog account: netlog.com/gargiji2008_rahulsin Click here if you think this user is sending spam. If you don't want to receive these notifications by e-mail anymore, edit your settings.

Massive Media NV E. Braunplein 18. B-9000 Gent. Belgium BE0859635972. abuse-en@netlog.com

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 12, 2012 at 9:05 AM  

Hey all,

I'm searching for the greatest camera I am able to get for under $400 for taking picturesof my 2-year old son. I require a quick shutter speed of the camera.

I would like the camera mostly is able to be used for children sports shots. I'm tired of always lost the shot with my Canon point and shoot. Is there a compact camera that is great for these types of photos or do I need to go up to the bigger ones? Plus, I checked [url=http://www.kidsdigtalcamera.com]best digital camera for children reviews[/url], while I do not have any idea as well.

What about your suggestion? Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks.


...thanks for visiting achivers...
(Reproduction allowed in any form strictly with the name of the Blog & Bloger.)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP