Saturday, December 6, 2014

Hello

Dearest,

I am Miss.Thatsanawan Thiansanat,the daughter of Mr.Anuwat Thiansanat
former personal adviser to Mr.Sondhi Limthongkul he work under an exiled
but still-popular former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra who was ousted
in military coup that resulted in the overthrow of the Thai Rak Thai
government in September 2006 and I am writing to you regarding a
legitimate business proposition/deal in my control which will be executed
under a legitimate arrangement.

I am writing for the investment of the money left to me by my father,thus
I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money since I
am under surveillance from the authorities herein.Copy and paste below
link on your browser for your perusal and better understanding to my
email.LINK: http://www.th4u.com/sondhi_limthongkul.htm

Very sorry if my mail is against your moral ethics and try to read with
understanding and if you find it interested in partnering with me on this
project,should write back to me,I shall give you full detail of the money
Note:I am contacting you independently and this is absolutely
confidential.

If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response.

Yours Sincerely.
Miss.Thatsanawan Thiansanat.

0 comments:


...thanks for visiting achivers...
(Reproduction allowed in any form strictly with the name of the Blog & Bloger.)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP