Friday, January 9, 2015

Not too much to ask

Hello to you
Everything is possible for those who are in love. There is so such
wonderful feeling like love. This is the most powerful feelings that
can make a human being to do things that were once impossible to
them http://link.vpn.by/?id=486859
I know that we are two lonely hearts in this crazy world,
who are looking for each other. The day when we meet will be
the happiest day of our lives. I know you are the man beyond my dreams
who will absolutely surprise me but still I am trying to imagine you
and our beautiful relationship that will take my breath away. You will
become my passion, my romance, my whole life and I will spend the rest
of my life in your strong hands.
If you are interested send a smile back to me
Alex G

0 comments:


...thanks for visiting achivers...
(Reproduction allowed in any form strictly with the name of the Blog & Bloger.)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP