Friday, December 21, 2018

Haven't you seen it yet? Oh hell, and why I have not found it before

My name is Aria. Its my first time in your city, and I need help...

And .... I love sex very much. Can we meet? Here is my profile and contacts.

http://ericawhiter.su


You know of course that a mathematical line, a line of thickness

`There I object,' said Filby. `Of course a solid body may

`Don't follow you,' said Filby.

distinction between the former three dimensions and the latter,

`That,' said a very young man, making spasmodic efforts to

Dimension do not know they mean it. It is only another way of

THE THREE DIMENSIONS OF SPACE EXCEPT THAT OUR CONSCIOUSNESS MOVES

Length, Breadth, and Thickness, and is always definable by

0 comments:


...thanks for visiting achivers...
(Reproduction allowed in any form strictly with the name of the Blog & Bloger.)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP