Monday, December 24, 2018

Remind myself

My name is Emma. I'm very lonely and bored right now... And .... I love sex very much. Can we meet? Here is my profile and contacts.

http://emilycrouter.su

from the present moment. Our mental existences, which are

immaterial and have no dimensions, are passing along the

say that we cannot move about in Time. For instance, if I am

the Time-Dimension, or even turn about and travel the other way?'

`Oh, THIS,' began Filby, `is all--'

`Possibly not,' said the Time Traveller. `But now you begin to

`That shall travel indifferently in any direction of Space and

`But I have experimental verification,' said the Time

0 comments:


...thanks for visiting achivers...
(Reproduction allowed in any form strictly with the name of the Blog & Bloger.)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP